Passion meets Precision
Laubscher's history is shaped by the entrepreneurial spirit of the founding family as well as the commitment of its employees. There are families who have worked for Laubscher for generations. All are united by a passion for precision.
Laubscher produces high-quality, complex precision parts for the watchmaking, medtech and other industries. Specialist knowledge, process mastery and ongoing training – on and off the job – are a must for employees in order to be able to reliably support customers with all their requirements in terms of quality, delivery dates and costs.
What else does Laubscher offer as an employer?
- Modern building infrastructure with top working conditions (daylight, oil mist extraction, air-conditioning)
- Modular personnel development concept for production employees and career changers, vocational training and further education in cooperation with professional associations.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of part-time employment
- Payment of daily allowance premiums in the event of sickness, occupational and non-occupational accidents
- New cafeteria with roof terrace and an attractive catering concept (FELFEL) with financial support
- Good accessibility by public transport
- Free parking in its car park
- Company parties and events for social interaction
- Stable company with future-oriented vision
«The teamwork between employees and superiors is very informal. After my apprenticeship as a commercial clerk I was also given the chance to stay and gain professional experience.»
«Since my apprenticeship as a polytechnician, I have been able to carry out different, interesting and varied activities and, with Laubscher's support, I have been able to continually train and develop myself further.»
Head of IT